What you will do
We are looking for a Technical Writer to help build great developer-based content for our Developer Portal supporting projects and developers on the Gnosis Chain (https://www.gnosischain.com/
The Technical Writer will write, edit, and review product documentation. This role will produce top-quality learning materials, particularly technical documentation, and work closely with our Engineering and Marketing teams.
The ideal candidate is an experienced Ethereum/EVM developer that has experience in Solidity, web3, and who is familiar with writing documentation for developing, testing, and troubleshooting Ethereum/EVM-based applications.
- Write and update technical documentation including user guides, developer tutorials, and API documentation
- Create technical blogs, how-tos, videos, on topics related to Gnosis Chain development
- Collaborate with different teams to collect the necessary information that will help bring the whole documentation to a new level
- Educate projects and developers on the features and benefits of the Gnosis Chain
- Help maintain the Developer Portal site for the Gnosis Chain project (https://docs.gnosischain.com/)
- Regularly update our existing docs, cleaning up any material that’s not useful to people
- Supplement developer documentation with relevant sample code
The Gnosis mission has always been centered on building decentralized infrastructure for the Ethereum ecosystem. When Gnosis was founded in 2015, it focused on building prediction markets to enable worldwide access to accurate information. While creating the prediction market platform, it became clear that Gnosis needed to build the infrastructure required to support it.As a DAO, Gnosis uses the products that it creates to transparently guide decisions on the development, support, and governance of its ecosystem.Gnosis Safe (multisig and programmable account), Cow Protocol (formerly CowSwap and Gnosis Protocol), Conditional Tokens (prediction markets), Gnosis Auction, and Zodiac (standard and tooling for composable DAOs) are all products incubated by Gnosis. Their success is demonstrated by the recent spin-out of Cow Protocol and the formation of SafeDAO. By combining needs-driven development with deep technical expertise, Gnosis has built the decentralized infrastructure for the Ethereum ecosystem.
In November 2021, the xDai and GnosisDAO communities voted to combine their vibrant ecosystems to create the Gnosis Chain. Gnosis Chain uses the xDai token. It is the associated execution-layer EVM chain for stable transactions and includes a wide-ranging group of projects and users.Gnosis Chain is secured by a diverse set of validators. With over one hundred thousand validators and counting, we’re building a resilient and neutral network open to anyone without privilege or prejudice. Be a part of a team leading the web3 movement.